Thursday, February 5, 2009

We have more!

We have three more sponsors on board! First, Jessi aka ScrappyJessi has her own vintage-y etsy shop will be sending a great door prize. Secondly, Jayme from Scrapbooking Fanatics is sending us some yummy goodies! Jayme also participates in the Winners Walk of Hope out in Alberta because this cause is near and dear to her heart as her friend has battled this silent cancer...a HUGE thank you to Jayme and good luck with your walk in September! And our third generous sponsor is my multi-crafty friend/old neighbour and friend, Melissa who has some wonderful handmade embellishments and other goodies that she'll be donating from her little shop, My Shabby Heart! I have had the priviledge of using her creations. They are awesome! And our fourth sponsor for today is none other than my wonderful sweet grandfather, Lou Latham! He wanted to help out with our crop so he's donating a door prize as well. He's so sweet! We love you Grandpa! Thank you!

So a big thanks to our newest sponsors. Your generosity will help make our day a huge success.

big-papa-layout


["Big Papa" aka: Grandpa!]

2 comments:

  1. This is getting very exciting, isn't it? I sure hope we get lots of participants. Amanda, you are doing an amazing job of getting this fundraising crop off the ground. I look forward to the meeting so we can plan some more and create a wonderful day for everyone. Just to share some good news - my bone scan report is back and according to the gal in the office who was trying to read it back to me, it all sounds 'good!' I will read the report myself tomorrow. Isn't Grandpa wonderful for sponsoring a prize? Yea! Let's do our part to help knock this nasty cancer off the radar! Love Mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey girls,
    i just wrapped up some goodies, i will be mailing them out tomorrow!!
    have fun!!
    oxooxox,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete